A preparation of the finest white cabbage, carrot, onion and vegan mayonnaise.
Our mission is to veganise the everyday products that lots of us miss, they are also great transitional foods for people that want to go vegan, or omit dairy or cholesterol, but are finding that they miss these popular foods. With no compromise on taste, but with health in mind, we work hard to make that a reality. We try to use the freshest ingredients in all our products, sourced as locally as possible.
We also make sure that there are no animal products used in any part of our production – we even go so far as to check that the inks and glue used in our packaging are vegan friendly. Our packaging is biodegradable or recyclable, and we make a big effort to recycle or compost everything that goes though our vegan kitchens.
No Badgers, or other animals, have been harmed in any of our endeavours.
When you buy online you are generally covered by The Consumer Contracts Regulations (which came into force on the 13th of June 2014 and implemented the Consumer Rights Directive). It gives you rights when shopping online, so you are covered if anything goes wrong.
Our chilled products are perishable items and therefore are exempt from these regulations. Please bear in mind when you buy from us you agree to the following;
- You must ensure someone is available to receive your parcel within 24 hours
- If you cannot be home, please request the courier to deliver to your neighbour or to a pick-up store. If you use any of these options, it must be done as soon as you receive the very first message from the courier. If you change your mind on delivery date, your parcel might be delayed, and we will no longer be liable. Remember that whatever the option you choose, your parcel must be delivered within 24 hours
- Once you receive your parcel, take out the chilled products and place them in the fridge immediately
- If you change the delivery date, address or any information that might delay your parcel, we are no longer liable, and we will not be able to process any refund or exchanges
- Any discrepancy, signs of deterioration, expiry/best before dates, damage or anything unusual with the products must be reported within 24 hours from delivery (Pictures must be provided)
- You agree that even though all parcels with chilled items are sent on a 24 hours delivery service, there are some circumstances beyond our power where the parcel cannot be delivered on time, some examples are: Weather Conditions, Traffic, Road works, Christmas period, Van Failures
- If the parcel is in transit for more than 24 hours, the products will be safe even when the temperature is not below 8 degrees
- If you authorise our couriers to leave your parcel in a safe place, we accept no responsibility if it goes missing, please collect your parcel as soon as possible