Revo Salmon – 100% plant-based, 100% delicious.
Revo Food’s smoked salmon slices are made of pea proteins, plant oils, and algae extracts. Enjoy it in wraps, sandwiches, bagels, makis, pasta dishes or even as a pizza topping! Unleash your culinary creativity and create the ultimate plant-based meal.
A great source of proteins, Omega-3 fatty acids, and vitamins, Revo Salmon is a healthy and delicious alternative to conventional smoked salmon. The product is made sustainably in Europe and it is free of allergens and harmful heavy metals. Join the Seafood Revolution with Revo Foods.
Pea Proteins: 100% plant-based proteins. Revo™ salmon provides you with all the nutrients you need with a much lower environmental impact than most conventional protein sources.
Algae Extracts: Algae is the super-(sea)food of the future. Full of vitamins and amino acids, algae brings a taste of the ocean to your meals.
Plant Oils: We use plant oils, such as flaxseed oil and canola oil, which are rich sources of fatty acids and other nutrients. They reduce inflammation and improve skin health.
|Average Nutritional Value|
|Energy||401 kJ / 96 kcal|
|of which saturates||0,8 g|
|of which sugars||<0,5 g|
|Omega-3-Fatty Acids||31,0 g|
|Vitamin D2||1,5 μg|
|Vitamin B2||0,4 mg|
|Vitamin B6||0,6 mg|
|Vitamin B12||0,8 μg|
When you buy online you are generally covered by The Consumer Contracts Regulations (which came into force on the 13th of June 2014 and implemented the Consumer Rights Directive). It gives you rights when shopping online, so you are covered if anything goes wrong.
Our chilled products are perishable items and therefore are exempt from these regulations. Please bear in mind when you buy from us you agree to the following;
- You must ensure someone is available to receive your parcel within 24 hours
- If you cannot be home, please request the courier to deliver to your neighbour or to a pick-up store. If you use any of these options, it must be done as soon as you receive the very first message from the courier. If you change your mind on delivery date, your parcel might be delayed, and we will no longer be liable. Remember that whatever the option you choose, your parcel must be delivered within 24 hours
- Once you receive your parcel, take out the chilled products and place them in the fridge immediately
- If you change the delivery date, address or any information that might delay your parcel, we are no longer liable, and we will not be able to process any refund or exchanges
- Any discrepancy, signs of deterioration, expiry/best before dates, damage or anything unusual with the products must be reported within 24 hours from delivery (Pictures must be provided)
- You agree that even though all parcels with chilled items are sent on a 24 hours delivery service, there are some circumstances beyond our power where the parcel cannot be delivered on time, some examples are: Weather Conditions, Traffic, Road works, Christmas period, Van Failures
- If the parcel is in transit for more than 24 hours, the products will be safe even when the temperature is not below 8 degrees
- If you authorise our couriers to leave your parcel in a safe place, we accept no responsibility if it goes missing, please collect your parcel as soon as possible