*0% Fish 100% Taste* - Closest product in the market to Salmon!
A 100% natural food, vegan and tasty, high nutritional quality, rich in Omega-3, marine proteins and many marine compounds good for the whole family.
ODONTELLA created Solmon for the pleasure of you and your guests , a vegan alternative to smoked fish. From ingredients carefully selected, ODONTELLA brings you all the nutritional qualities of marine algae.
To consume fresh, but also pan-fried, fried, as a garnish on pasta, on your pizzas, in salad, in verrines, in tapas, sushi…
Odontella is not a common company; the team behind the product are Marine Biologists and world specialists in micro-algae & marine life. They have created the first Vegetable Marine Salmon in the world made from micro algae in the hope to develop new alternatives that will reduce our impact in our precious marine life 🐬🐟🐠🐡
Water, macerated oily seaweed 10 % (rapeseed, linseed, Undaria pinnatifida, Himanthalia elongata, Ascophylum nodosum), maltodextrin, pea protein, starch, konjac gum, carrot fiber, sea salt, thickener: aroma, coloring: carotenes (beta-carotene), paprika extract, acidity corrector: calcium hydroxide.
Per 100 g
|ENERGY||602 kJ / 144 kcal|
|FAT||11,0 g – of which saturated fatty acids 1,7 g|
|GLUCIDES||8,6 g – of which sugar 0,5 g|
When you buy online you are generally covered by The Consumer Contracts Regulations (which came into force on the 13th of June 2014 and implemented the Consumer Rights Directive). It gives you rights when shopping online, so you are covered if anything goes wrong.
Our chilled products are perishable items and therefore are exempt from these regulations. Please bear in mind when you buy from us you agree to the following;
- You must ensure someone is available to receive your parcel within 24 hours
- If you cannot be home, please request the courier to deliver to your neighbour or to a pick-up store. If you use any of these options, it must be done as soon as you receive the very first message from the courier. If you change your mind on delivery date, your parcel might be delayed, and we will no longer be liable. Remember that whatever the option you choose, your parcel must be delivered within 24 hours
- Once you receive your parcel, take out the chilled products and place them in the fridge immediately
- If you change the delivery date, address or any information that might delay your parcel, we are no longer liable, and we will not be able to process any refund or exchanges
- Any discrepancy, signs of deterioration, expiry/best before dates, damage or anything unusual with the products must be reported within 24 hours from delivery (Pictures must be provided)
- You agree that even though all parcels with chilled items are sent on a 24 hours delivery service, there are some circumstances beyond our power where the parcel cannot be delivered on time, some examples are: Weather Conditions, Traffic, Road works, Christmas period, Van Failures
- If the parcel is in transit for more than 24 hours, the products will be safe even when the temperature is not below 8 degrees
- If you authorise our couriers to leave your parcel in a safe place, we accept no responsibility if it goes missing, please collect your parcel as soon as possible