You have no items in your shopping cart
Coconut Blossom Sugar (47%), Teff Flour (20%), Gluten Free Plain Flour (rice, potato, tapioca, maize, buckwheat), Cacao Powder (10%), potato starch, tapioca starch, raising agent (Mono calcium phosphate, corn starch, sodium bicarbonate), potato starch, xanthan Gum, bicarbonate of soda.
Per 100 g: Energy 1658kj/396kcal, Fat 19.2g of which saturates 2.7g, Carbohydrate 52.3g of which sugars 24.0g, Fibre 3.8g, Protein 5.4g, salt 0.34g
Simply mix the ingredients, pop them in the oven and enjoy a slice of this wonderful 'free from' treat!
The contents can make:
12 x gooey brownies (using a 17cm x 29cm x 3cm tin) or cook for 20-25 minutes for a more cakey brownie!
To Make the Perfect Vegan Brownie:
100ml Vegetable Oil
Add the oil and water. Prepare as per other instructions. The mix already contains a vegan egg replacer to help it rise, and will work well to make it a 100% vegan brownie, although it will be slightly less fluffy.
1. Preheat your oven to 160ºc / 150ºc (fan) / gas mark 4.
2. Sieve the contents of your Free and Easy Chocolate Brownie mix into a bowl.
3. Add the the oil and water and whisk until combined. We'd recommend using an electric mixer on low speed for 1 minute, scraping down the bowl then mixing on medium for 2 minutes.
4. Spoon or pour the mixture into your prepared brownie tin and bake (for different consistencies and cook times see side of pack, cooking times may vary a little depending on your oven).
5. Cool on a wire rack, decorate to your heart's content, cut into 12 and dive in!
was added to your shopping cart
Out of stock