This product is Non-Alcoholic!
We have just come up with the best twist of a non-alcoholic Negroni. When you go to a bar, you can ask for Negroni Sbagliato. It means Mistake in Italian as this recipe was firstly done by substituting the Gin with Prosecco. Nonetheless, we are substituting all the elements of the Negroni with non-alcoholic, high-quality ingredients. Seedlip Spice 94, Martini Vibrante and Nosecco. Fantastic choice.
This box makes 10 cocktails!
WHAT’S IN THE BOX ?
- NOSECCO (NON ALCOHOLIC) X 1
- MARTINI VIBRANTE (NON ALCOHOLIC) 70CL X 1
- SEEDLIP SPICE 94 (NON ALCOHOLIC) 200ML X 1
- SACHET OF DEHYDRATED ORANGE X1
- STEP BY STEP GUIDE ON MAKING THE ‘NEGRONI SPUMANTE’ X 1
ALL YOU NEED IS :
- ROCKS GLASS
- PACK OF CUBED ICE
- JIGGER (MEASURE)
- BAR SPOON (LONG SPOON FOR STIRRING)