Coconut Blossom Sugar (47%), Teff Flour (20%), Gluten Free Plain Flour (rice, potato, tapioca, maize, buckwheat), Cacao Powder (10%), potato starch, tapioca starch, raising agent (Mono calcium phosphate, corn starch, sodium bicarbonate), potato starch, xanthan Gum, bicarbonate of soda.
Per 100 g: Energy 1658kj/396kcal, Fat 19.2g of which saturates 2.7g, Carbohydrate 52.3g of which sugars 24.0g, Fibre 3.8g, Protein 5.4g, salt 0.34g
Preparation and Usage
Simply mix the ingredients, pop them in the oven and enjoy a slice of this wonderful 'free from' treat!
The contents can make:
12 x gooey brownies (using a 17cm x 29cm x 3cm tin) or cook for 20-25 minutes for a more cakey brownie!
To Make the Perfect Vegan Brownie:
100ml Vegetable Oil
Add the oil and water. Prepare as per other instructions. The mix already contains a vegan egg replacer to help it rise, and will work well to make it a 100% vegan brownie, although it will be slightly less fluffy.
1. Preheat your oven to 160ºc / 150ºc (fan) / gas mark 4.
2. Sieve the contents of your Free and Easy Chocolate Brownie mix into a bowl.
3. Add the the oil and water and whisk until combined. We'd recommend using an electric mixer on low speed for 1 minute, scraping down the bowl then mixing on medium for 2 minutes.
4. Spoon or pour the mixture into your prepared brownie tin and bake (for different consistencies and cook times see side of pack, cooking times may vary a little depending on your oven).
5. Cool on a wire rack, decorate to your heart's content, cut into 12 and dive in!