Bring this naturally fizzy tea to your lips… and a light odour of fermentation will surprise and then reassure you. It’s the smell that kombucha has always had for more than 2000 years, and the only one that proves that the kombucha is 100% NATURAL and LIVING (non-pasteurised). After that everything moves so quickly - the intense, bubbly, dynamic and joyous freshness leads to a final aroma - delicate, profound and true - because our drinks are so low in sugar that only the flavours carefully selected by us will reveal themselves to you. With an invigorating tang and a taste that stays in your mouth for a surprisingly pleasant amount of time, a mere mouthful is all you need to quench your thirst, invigorate and detoxify your body, whilst leaving you with more reason to smile than before. Your body will already be feeling good from a drink specially made for its benefit.
98% Karma Kombucha [green tea* Chun Mee from Hubei region (filtered water + green tea), raw golden sugar cane* from Paraguay (transformed during fermentation), Kombucha live culture *], 1,5% fresh pomegranate juice*, fresh ginger juice*, hibiscus*
Per 100ml Per serving Energy (KJ) 45 Energy (Kcal) 11 Fat (g) 0 of which saturates (g) 0 Carbohydrates (g) 2.6 of which sugars (g) 2.6 Fibre (g) 0 Protein (g) 0 Salt (g) 0
When you buy online you are generally covered by The Consumer Contracts Regulations (which came into force on the 13th of June 2014 and implemented the Consumer Rights Directive). It gives you rights when shopping online, so you are covered if anything goes wrong.
Our chilled products are perishable items and therefore are exempt from these regulations. Please bear in mind when you buy from us you agree to the following;
- You must ensure someone is available to receive your parcel within 24 hours
- If you cannot be home, please request the courier to deliver to your neighbour or to a pick-up store. If you use any of these options, it must be done as soon as you receive the very first message from the courier. If you change your mind on delivery date, your parcel might be delayed, and we will no longer be liable. Remember that whatever the option you choose, your parcel must be delivered within 24 hours
- Once you receive your parcel, take out the chilled products and place them in the fridge immediately
- If you change the delivery date, address or any information that might delay your parcel, we are no longer liable, and we will not be able to process any refund or exchanges
- Any discrepancy, signs of deterioration, expiry/best before dates, damage or anything unusual with the products must be reported within 24 hours from delivery (Pictures must be provided)
- You agree that even though all parcels with chilled items are sent on a 24 hours delivery service, there are some circumstances beyond our power where the parcel cannot be delivered on time, some examples are: Weather Conditions, Traffic, Road works, Christmas period, Van Failures
- If the parcel is in transit for more than 24 hours, the products will be safe even when the temperature is not below 8 degrees
- If you authorise our couriers to leave your parcel in a safe place, we accept no responsibility if it goes missing, please collect your parcel as soon as possible