A pure, unrefined, certified organic raw cacao powder that, unlike chocolate, contains zero sugar or milk. With a tempting aroma, raw cacao powder contains vitamins, minerals, fibre and essential fatty acids. It has a delightful, full, antioxidant-rich chocolate flavour and absolutely no chemicals, no hexane and no solvents.
Cacao Powder Product Benefits
- With the powerful flavour and intense aroma of raw cacao
- Contains virtually no caffeine
- Contains PEA (phenylethylamine), tryptophan and serotonin
- The cacao beans from which this product has been made are incredibly pure and contain no mycotoxins, fungi or yeasts
- Certified organic by "Organic Farmers & Growers", the UK’s leading government accredited organic certification body
Superfoodies is the exciting new brand from Detox Your World - UK leading importer and EU-wide distributor of the finest raw foods since 2000. Combining expertise in healthy eating and healthy living, with extensive product development, searching for only the purest organic products from nature, Detox Your World has produced Superfoodies!
Superfoodies Cacao Powder is the same great Detox Your World Cacao Powder, and has always, and always will be –
- Certified organic and raw
- Only come from a sustainable and ethical suppliers
- Always honestly and clearly display the origins
- Transparent about the composition and preparation
- Completely free from artificial additives, refined sugars and other nasties
Cacao Powder Suggested Use
Stir the cacao powder into your choice of smoothies, nut milks, protein drinks and juices, or use it to create a mouth-watering range of raw chocolate desserts, biscuits and chocolate bars.
Cacao Powder Quantity and Dosage
Use 1 to 6 teaspoons of raw cacao powder daily.
Cacao Powder Facts
- Raw cacao is commonly used in traditional Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine.
- It's created by cold-pressing the cacao beans into a cake separating the oil from the protein and fibre. Slowly, the pure, liquid cacao butter begins to sift off down a stainless steel valve.
- The remaining dry 'cake-like' material is then cold-ground, fine-milled and sifted so that only the finest, most bio-available raw cacao particles filter through into the finished product.