Sundried and cherry tomatoes roasted with onions and garlic, blitzed with fresh oregano and blended with our super-smooth Creamed Cashew base.
Spread on toast, stir into pasta or simply use as a dip, there is an endless number of ways to use Italian Tomato Creamed Cashew. Made from cherry tomatoes roasted with onion, garlic, balsamic vinegar, oregano, carrots and sundried tomatoes.
Cherry Tomatoes, Cashew Nuts(28%), Carrots, Sundried Tomatoes (7%), Onion, Sunflower Oil, Oregano, Garlic, Salt, Pepper, Sunflower Lecithin, Antioxidants (Extracts of Rosemary, Tocopherol-Rich Extract)
Storage Instructions: Keep refrigerated, once open consume within 3 days
Additional great ways to use Italian Tomato Creamed Cashew:
- As a pizza topping
- In a burger
- In a sandwich or wrap
- With a jacket potato
- Stirred into lentils
- Stirred into risotto
- As a pastry filling
- Topping for freshly cooked vegetables
When you buy online you are generally covered by The Consumer Contracts Regulations (which came into force on the 13th of June 2014 and implemented the Consumer Rights Directive). It gives you rights when shopping online, so you are covered if anything goes wrong.
Our chilled products are perishable items and therefore are exempt from these regulations. Please bear in mind when you buy from us you agree to the following;
- You must ensure someone is available to receive your parcel within 24 hours
- If you cannot be home, please request the courier to deliver to your neighbour or to a pick-up store. If you use any of these options, it must be done as soon as you receive the very first message from the courier. If you change your mind on delivery date, your parcel might be delayed, and we will no longer be liable. Remember that whatever the option you choose, your parcel must be delivered within 24 hours
- Once you receive your parcel, take out the chilled products and place them in the fridge immediately
- If you change the delivery date, address or any information that might delay your parcel, we are no longer liable, and we will not be able to process any refund or exchanges
- Any discrepancy, signs of deterioration, expiry/best before dates, damage or anything unusual with the products must be reported within 24 hours from delivery (Pictures must be provided)
- You agree that even though all parcels with chilled items are sent on a 24 hours delivery service, there are some circumstances beyond our power where the parcel cannot be delivered on time, some examples are: Weather Conditions, Traffic, Road works, Christmas period, Van Failures
- If the parcel is in transit for more than 24 hours, the products will be safe even when the temperature is not below 8 degrees
- If you authorise our couriers to leave your parcel in a safe place, we accept no responsibility if it goes missing, please collect your parcel as soon as possible