A touch spicy, a touch sweet (minus the loaded sugar). Delightfully luscious. Berry tempting. A deliciously dazzling ‘booch blend of blueberry, strawberry, hibiscus and ginger. Brace yourself for this bombshell. You’re going to want to savour every sip of this full blown berry bliss.
The basic science behind Remedy Kombucha comes from a good cup of tea, simply brewed and nothing more, bringing out all the natural anti-oxidants for a good, healthy detoxing. Next they add a mixture of bacteria and yeast in order for a natural fermenting, The health benefits of this on the body include:
- Preventing overgrowth of bad pathogenic bacteria by lowering the pH of the gut environment.
- Providing an energy source for the bacteria in your gut.
- Increasing the body’s ability to break down fats
- Assisting in regulating appetite
- Helping stabilise blood sugar levels
- Helping regulate cholesterol
Additionally, each batch contains no sugar and only the finest, most natural ingredients for a full body detox. Most importantly, it tastes amazing and comes in a variety of fresh flavours.
Certified organic raw kombucha (pure water, wild kombucha culture, organic black tea, organic green tea), organic ginger, organic hibiscus, erythritol (all-natural flavour enhancer), organic lemon, natural blueberry extract (all-natural flavour), natural strawberry extract (all-natural flavour), organic stevia (all-natural sweetener).
|Average QTY||Per 330ML||Per 100ML|
|ENERGY||139KJ (33CALS)||42KJ (10CALS)|
When you buy online you are generally covered by The Consumer Contracts Regulations (which came into force on the 13th of June 2014 and implemented the Consumer Rights Directive). It gives you rights when shopping online, so you are covered if anything goes wrong.
Our chilled products are perishable items and therefore are exempt from these regulations. Please bear in mind when you buy from us you agree to the following;
- You must ensure someone is available to receive your parcel within 24 hours
- If you cannot be home, please request the courier to deliver to your neighbour or to a pick-up store. If you use any of these options, it must be done as soon as you receive the very first message from the courier. If you change your mind on delivery date, your parcel might be delayed, and we will no longer be liable. Remember that whatever the option you choose, your parcel must be delivered within 24 hours
- Once you receive your parcel, take out the chilled products and place them in the fridge immediately
- If you change the delivery date, address or any information that might delay your parcel, we are no longer liable, and we will not be able to process any refund or exchanges
- Any discrepancy, signs of deterioration, expiry/best before dates, damage or anything unusual with the products must be reported within 24 hours from delivery (Pictures must be provided)
- You agree that even though all parcels with chilled items are sent on a 24 hours delivery service, there are some circumstances beyond our power where the parcel cannot be delivered on time, some examples are: Weather Conditions, Traffic, Road works, Christmas period, Van Failures
- If the parcel is in transit for more than 24 hours, the products will be safe even when the temperature is not below 8 degrees
- If you authorise our couriers to leave your parcel in a safe place, we accept no responsibility if it goes missing, please collect your parcel as soon as possible