Start a New Tradition
(Without even trying)
If you do something twice in a row, it's officially a tradition. If this is your first Tofurky roast dinner, congratulations - you're halfway to a brand new tradition. It's good for our animal friends, good for the planet, and good for a sandwich the next day.
If you forgot to thaw the Roast, follow same instructions but cook for 2 hours and 20 minutes plus 15 minutes uncovered.
Gravy Prep Instructions: Blend contents of this envelope and 240mL water in a saucepan. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat and simmer 1 minute or until thickened.
Great Options for Baste: Whisk these ingredients together to baste before roasting. 3T. Olive Oil (or other vegetable oil), 1 T. Soy Sauce, 1 1/2 t. fresh or ground sage (optional). Tofurky also gets along great with things like veggie broth, minced garlic, a dash of red wine or herbs like thyme or marjoram.
Cook thoroughly to a temperature of 165°F / 75°C.
The best way to carve your roast is with a serrated bread knife, shaving off a little over 6mm thick pieces. Leftovers are great in a sandwich!
Recycling InformationBox - Recyclable
Other InformationFull Product Name:
Tofu-Style Roast with Wild Rice Stuffing and Gravy Mix
Keep refrigerated / Ok to freeze
After opening seal in airtight container, refrigerate and use within 3-5 days.
Made with love in Oregon, USA
Herb Gravy (4%), Organic Brown Rice Flour, Organic Tapioca Starch, Organic Tamari Powder (Organic Soybeans, Organic Rice Flour, Organic Rice Maltodextrin, Salt, Soya Lecithin), Salt, Organic Onion Powder, Fortified Yeast (Yeast, Niacin (Vit B-3), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit B-6), Riboflavin (Vit B-2), Thiamine Hydrochloride (Vit B-1), Folic Acid, Cyanocobalamin (Vit B-12), Organic Garlic Powder, Organic Thyme, Organic Parsley Flakes, Organic Rosemary, Organic ingredients make up 21% of Roast & Gravy
Roast (75%), Stuffing (21%), Roast ingredients: Wheat Gluten, Water, Tofu (Water, Soybeans, Firming Agents [Magnesium Chloride, Calcium Chloride]) (14%), Canola Oil, Natural Flavours, Sea Salt, Cornstarch, Oat Fibre, Flavour Enhancer: (Potassium Chloride), Acidity Regulator: (Calcium Lactate), Onion, Carrot, Celery, Garlic, Leek, Rosemary Extract, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Maltodextrin, Stuffing ingredients: Water, Brown Rice, Bread Cubes (Enriched Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid], Palm Fruit Oil, Yeast, Cane Sugar, Sea Salt), Onions, Celery, Wild Rice, Canola Oil, Natural Flavours, Dehydrated Onion, Granulated Garlic, Sea Salt, Spices, Cane Sugar, Sunflower Oil, Maltodextrin, Organic ingredients make up 21% of Roast & Gravy
Allergen InformationContains Barley, Contains Celery, Contains Oats, Contains Soya, Contains Wheat
Dietary InformationSuitable for Vegans
When you buy online you are generally covered by The Consumer Contracts Regulations (which came into force on the 13th of June 2014 and implemented the Consumer Rights Directive). It gives you rights when shopping online, so you are covered if anything goes wrong.
Our chilled products are perishable items and therefore are exempt from these regulations. Please bear in mind when you buy from us you agree to the following;
- You must ensure someone is available to receive your parcel within 24 hours
- If you cannot be home, please request the courier to deliver to your neighbour or to a pick-up store. If you use any of these options, it must be done as soon as you receive the very first message from the courier. If you change your mind on delivery date, your parcel might be delayed, and we will no longer be liable. Remember that whatever the option you choose, your parcel must be delivered within 24 hours
- Once you receive your parcel, take out the chilled products and place them in the fridge immediately
- If you change the delivery date, address or any information that might delay your parcel, we are no longer liable, and we will not be able to process any refund or exchanges
- Any discrepancy, signs of deterioration, expiry/best before dates, damage or anything unusual with the products must be reported within 24 hours from delivery (Pictures must be provided)
- You agree that even though all parcels with chilled items are sent on a 24 hours delivery service, there are some circumstances beyond our power where the parcel cannot be delivered on time, some examples are: Weather Conditions, Traffic, Road works, Christmas period, Van Failures
- If the parcel is in transit for more than 24 hours, the products will be safe even when the temperature is not below 8 degrees
- If you authorise our couriers to leave your parcel in a safe place, we accept no responsibility if it goes missing, please collect your parcel as soon as possible