- Certified vegan by the Vegan Society
- Formulated by pharmacists with vitamins and minerals specifically for a plant-based diet
- Low in sugar (0.7g or a sixth of a teaspoon of natural cane sugar)
- Made with natural ingredients (coloured red with black carrots and flavoured with real srawberries)
- Suitable for adults and children over 3 years
- Completely eco-friendly packaging (contained in biodegradable cellulose bags and sent with a reusable metal Vegums tin, allowing them to be stored and carried plastic-free and conveniently).
Vegums was created by two pharmacists with one simple question: 'How can we make a multivitamin which contains only the specific vitamins that vegans need, without a random cocktail of extra ones throw in? What’s more, rather than being a chore to take everyday it should be a treat for both adults and children. It should give vegans the comfort of knowing that all their essential vitamins are taken care of, leaving them to concentrate on their busy lives. It must contain natural ingredients, which are completely vegan-friendly, and no more than a pinch of natural sugar. Finally it should be completely plastic-free and not contribute to landfill waste in any way.'
Vitamin quantities:Vitamin B12 800% RI Vitmain D2 400% RI Vitamin B6 145% RI Folic acid 100% RI Selenium 109% RI Iodine 100% RI
per 2 capsules
|Sodium Selenite||60µg Selenium||108|
|Potassium Iodide||150µg Iodine||100|