The Vegusto-Dog maxi sausage an absolute favourite with many dogs using high quality ingredients to keep your dog healthy and happy.
Simply cut into cubes and serve au naturel or dressed up with your dog favourite vegetables.
Vegusto’s dog food is specifically designed for vegan gourmet dogs using the finest and freshest ingredients. To ensure a healthy dog we suggest to provide lots of variety for your dog friend alternating various vegan dry and wet food.
All of Vegusto’s dog food contains VegedogTM, a purely plant-based supplement for all essential dog nutrients which has been used in the U.S. since 1986 and is recommended by veterinarians.
water, wheat protein (gluten), sunflower oil, yeast, vitamins and minerals: [dicalcium phosphate, calcium citrate, calcium carbonate, dried kelp, choline bitartrate, l-methionine, taurine, d-alpha tocopherol acetate, zinc oxide, ferrous fumarate, riboflavin, copper amino acid chelate, selenium yeast, vitamin b12 supplement, vitamin a palmitate, ergocalciferol], spices, rice starch, rock salt, natural smoke flavour.
|Crude fibre:||0.5 %|
|Crude oils and fats:||4.7 %|
|Crude protein:||26.3 %|
|Crude ash:||1.4 %|
When you buy online you are generally covered by The Consumer Contracts Regulations (which came into force on the 13th of June 2014 and implemented the Consumer Rights Directive). It gives you rights when shopping online, so you are covered if anything goes wrong.
Our chilled products are perishable items and therefore are exempt from these regulations. Please bear in mind when you buy from us you agree to the following;
- You must ensure someone is available to receive your parcel within 24 hours
- If you cannot be home, please request the courier to deliver to your neighbour or to a pick-up store. If you use any of these options, it must be done as soon as you receive the very first message from the courier. If you change your mind on delivery date, your parcel might be delayed, and we will no longer be liable. Remember that whatever the option you choose, your parcel must be delivered within 24 hours
- Once you receive your parcel, take out the chilled products and place them in the fridge immediately
- If you change the delivery date, address or any information that might delay your parcel, we are no longer liable, and we will not be able to process any refund or exchanges
- Any discrepancy, signs of deterioration, expiry/best before dates, damage or anything unusual with the products must be reported within 24 hours from delivery (Pictures must be provided)
- You agree that even though all parcels with chilled items are sent on a 24 hours delivery service, there are some circumstances beyond our power where the parcel cannot be delivered on time, some examples are: Weather Conditions, Traffic, Road works, Christmas period, Van Failures
- If the parcel is in transit for more than 24 hours, the products will be safe even when the temperature is not below 8 degrees
- If you authorise our couriers to leave your parcel in a safe place, we accept no responsibility if it goes missing, please collect your parcel as soon as possible