Yarrah Organic Vegetarian & Vegan dog food is particularly recommended for:
- Dogs with meat allergies
- Dogs with sensitive digestive systems
- Dogs with skin and fur problems
Some skin and fur complaints, stomach and intestinal problems and hyperactivity are caused by the consumption of meat, and these can be avoided by the use of Vegetarian Dog Food.
Yarrah Organic Vegetarian & Vegan dog food is suitable for adult dogs with low to normal energy requirements, like:
- less active and elderly dogs
- large and very large dogs
- overweight dogs
Yarrah Organic Vegetarian & Vegan Dog Food is not recommended to nursing or pregnant bitches.
Benefits of Yarrah products:
- Certified organic
- No GM ingredients in Yarrah products
- No herbicides or pesticides on plant products
- No added hormones in animals
- No added sugar or milk products
- No artificial colourings, flavourings or flavourings
- Preserved using only natural minerals and vitamins
Wheat*, soya beans*, maize*, sunflower seeds*, wheat grits*, minerals, brewer's yeast.
*Certified organically produced, EKO, Skal 1301
Additives per kg:
Vitamin A [retinol] (25,000 IU), vitamin D3 [cholecalciferol] (1500 IU), vitamin E [DL-alpha-tocopherol-acetate] (10mg), vitamin B1 [thiamin] (6.5mg), vitamin B2 [riboflavin] (13mg), vitamin B6 [pyridoxin] (7.5mg), vitamin B12 [cyanocobalimin] (70mcg), taurine (470mg), L-carnitine (235mg), iron-(II)-sulphate monohydrate (70mg), iodine [as potassium iodide] (1.5mg), zinc oxide monohydrate (150mg), manganese [as manganese oxide] (47mg), copper [as copper sulphate pentahydrate] (13mg), selenium [as sodium selenite] (0.3mg), biotin (575mcg).